Monday, December 12, 2011

One of those days.....

Do you ever have one of those days when you just want to crawl back in bed and sleep till the next morning? Everyone tells me it'll get easier, you'll get used to him being gone. Fact of the matter is, I dont wanna get used to it. I miss him, I hate him being gone, I don't care that its only for a few days, I don't care that this is military life. Fact of the matter is, I MISS HIM! And I'm sick to death of people telling me "It'll be ok." Don't they realize I know it'll be ok. He's just a few states over, I know he's coming back. But that doesn't change the fact that I miss him.

Alright I'm done rambling....

1 comment:

  1. I recognized this feeling...when my dh would have to be gone for work days/ weeks at a time. Most don't understand unless they go through it..I'm just glad we had our kids to keep me busy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers