Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Adventures with 4yr olds........

Today a friend of mine had posted about how hurt she was over insensitivty by the part of someone else. Less than a year ago I'd been in her shoes, I knew how hard it was to greet every holiday and no one take my son to get me anything. So I had the brilliant idea..."I'll take her son, and mine...Christmas shopping...."

Boy was that FUN! LOL.... 4 days before christmas, in a packed mall...I took two 4yr old little boys...wired up and hyped up....and lemme tell you....



WE HAD A BLAST!!!!!
 
Yes, they we're a little rambunctious and a little loud....but they brought smiles to everyone's faces. They pointed out toys...and begged for toys....and pouted when they didnt get them and quit pouting just as fast when they saw something else that caught their eye. It's such a joy to watch them experience Christmas, and see new things. 

Today was also the munchkins Christmas Program at school, he did a wonderful job...and as soon as I figure out how to upload Video I"ll show y'all.
 

4 comments:

  1. Hope you guys have a wonderful trip and he sleeps through it all ;) Let me know if you get my card

    Love ya,
    :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing and I'm so blessed to call you friend! Better than that I can call you family! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather - We got your card, thank you so much. Miss you and the girls bunches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Singlemom4God - Thanks I had a blast with the kids. I was worried for a bit that maybe I'd upset the little one since I wanted it to be fun but I still had to set rules...he was a good boy!

    ReplyDelete

Followers