Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year......new beginings.....

A new year is begining, I can't believe how fast the last year has gone. So many things have changed, and so much is yet to to change.
Looking back the following has changed

I went from single to happily married
from being a single mother to a mom with assisance
From working to being a stay at home mommy
From stressing about if I'd be able to pay bills, to not having to worry about anything.
From having only one child to having four (3 great step kids) and 1 cool munchkin
From being lonely to being complete

We've moved 2 times in the last year, and to a totally new state. I've had to re adjust to making new friends, learning new names, finding new doctors, dentist's and chiropractors. I've adjusted to teenagers, mood swings, long drives, missing hubby, being away from family, and my only child starting school.

I'm excited for this new year, and there is so much to look forward too.

I've come up with a work out plan for loosing weight
the kids are coming during the summer, and so are my parent
Jake will start kindergarten full time


So much coming up.....so stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Followers